Sunday, October 26, 2008

WCB # 177 - Turn Back The Clock

IMG_9172

I like my place in the sun, I like my grass, I like my fluffy pillow, but when it's the time of the year to turn back the clock I like my laundry basket best of all. It's comfy, secluded and of the perfect shape. I don't care one bit that some grumpy, old - yes, she is, add one year now - human complains about hairy laundry and the basket falling into pieces - huff and puff, she could have gotten a basket in a perfect shape from the beginning a k a Agnes-shaped. Hobbledehoy, away now, my nap time is far from over.

IMG_9173

This weekend's Halloween edition of catblogging is kindly hosted by Amar and Luna at catsynth, head over there for the party, that is if you prefer action over sleeping ~

For cat lovers - especially LBC ones - which of course includes anyone human the least bit sane..., there's also a very interesting, and sad, read there, about black cats. Do read. And do appreciate cats, no matter what colour, as well as other animals, as the most amazing, loveable, adorable, quirky beings they are.

IMG_0583

5 comments:

Webradio said...

Pia, Your cats are very, very pretty !

Nice post... I'm smiling...

catsynth said...

Agnes looks very comfy and content in the laundry basket.

Thanks for joining us this week for WCB, and for your kind words about cats :)

Those a very beautiful black cats in the last picture, too.

Pia K said...

Thanks, webradio!

Thanks, Amar and Luna, cats are very good at enjoying the moment of here and now, being pretty and overall amazing, what's not to adore!

Kaylia Metcalfe said...

I love you kitty in the basket!

I miss my cat... someday I will get another one, I can hardly wait!

Pia K said...

Thanks, Kay! Good luck in finding just the right kitty companion for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...