Monday, February 16, 2009

From the Desk of Pia K

IMG_4047
Ah, there are very few things that can set the Monday mood, pimp up the week, spruce up one's life like like a gift in shape of one's own personalized, handcrafted in jade Chinese stamp with a dragon on top. Intricate details - Chinese dragons apparently don't just spit fire, they have very tiny, adorable teeth and look constantly high on something - and beautifully made it's truly one of a kind. From now on, letters from undersigned dragon's den will be extraordinary snazzy. Do I hear an unfathomable Choir of Envious Sighs out there - yes I thought so.

IMG_4028

4 comments:

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Pia this is a gorgeous jade dragon. I wish I had one like this; I look very sad and sigh...

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

That is great! Where did you get it Pia?

Poppy Q said...

Miss Pia, I love your flowers, the foot salt looks great and your new stamp is scary looking!!

Have a great week.

Pia K said...

Ha, ha, glad you liked it, Titania:)

Thanks, Holler, well M ordered it when he was on a recent business trip to China, brought it home and made a big fuss of it:) I'm amazed that they actually managed to spell my name completely correct too and I love it.

Pleased you enjoyed the threesome, Poppy Q's Julie, have a great week you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...