Saturday, June 14, 2014

the yarn triangle

yarn inspector

The plan for this yarn triangle is that it will become a knitted skirt. Initially thought I'd crochet it, but decided against it since it would take too much yarn to get a reasonable sized one. And with the eternity shawl in fresh memory, that's not something I'd like to happen again...

Dutifully inspected and paw approved. After the inspection the inspector felt a bit frisky and decided the yarn balls had to be tried out as play things. Such is the drawback of having paw inspectors I suppose, they (always) have their own agenda.

Haven't felt like spending yarn time lately, but I will soon I'm sure. First the forever tulip sweater needs finishing... And then, hey summer skirt to be, you'll have all my attention!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...