Saturday, August 11, 2007

Whatever Happened to Mr Hedgehog?

070710 020

Mr Hedgehog hasn't been around for the lucullic delights for some weeks now, nor has his friend. I'm really troubled by this. Best case scenario is that he has found a better restaurant - I admit I did change the expensive cat food for cheaper stuff, but I didn't think he'd mind, really...

Though perhaps there's even a miniature warning sign Bad hedgehog food being served here, outside the wicket now?

In that case, mea culpa, I'm sorry Mr Hedgehog with entourage - I never did get around to telling you there was a tiny and much shyer hedgehog visiting now and then? About half Mr Hedgehog size and completely adorable - I will emend. Please come back!

Worst case, some ignorant idiot hasn't been reading the signs when out driving - in that case I do hope Mr Hedgehog's family and friends are coping, please feel very welcome to drop by for some comfort food whenever you like!

070728 065

And Mr Hedgehog, if you've been called to the green pastures beyond, if you see Aurora there, tell her I miss her so much and send her my love, will you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...