Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Små Kompisar

090123 005

In this box you'll find a little friend. One of many small friends, or let's practice Swedish in plural form as in "små kompisar". Which also happens to be the name of the Swedish company which has designed these little colourful plush bags filled with flax seeds.

They are not toys for cats - just had to mention that, for certain reasons... - but just as the name says, a little reminder (and de-stresser) for people all ages of friendship when you're alone, stressed, afraid of flying, can't stop biting your nails (yuk), when you need to calm down, compose yourself, well, basically whenever you need a little comfort and reassurance, keep a little friend in your pocket. It also makes for a nice workout for hands and wrists for those days you've spent way too much time in front of the computer screen...

090123 006

The company is suppose to have a website, however, no matter how I try to visit, the screen turns all blanks and white. Maybe you'll have better luck, myself I'll seek comfort in my little real life friend in orange with bright pink hearts.

If you'd like to get a "små kompisar", they're sold both online and in different shops, for example at Designtorget.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Dear Pia K
It is kind of a neat website.
They are apparently still working on it.
It says you need a flash 7 to watch it.
I think I would be interested because my wrist muscles are getting so weak. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't type on my keyboard.
I should really look into getting something like you have....if I could only find the time!
This post was really interesting Pia K and I think helpful...Love Terry

Pia K said...

I have no idea why they can't make a simple version of a website instead of one that clearly needs something to work properly, sigh.

I'm sorry to hear about your wrist muscles, Terry, I know of some small Japanese balls in wood or metal that are suppose to be great for working out those hand muscles. I have no idea what they're called, but I know they work well for muscle strength and coordination.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...