Tuesday, May 17, 2011

the fabulastic dishbrush twins

019

Being too tired to write something remotely intelligent today -

but really being all giddy about what may hopefully soon be brilliant news, touch wood and all that of course. But possibly saying "thank you lucky number 13" -,

I will just say that another thing that  makes me heart bobbaloos is the obvious fact that you can colour match anything with them. Given that you have a little rainbow settlement of them that is.

The fabulastic gerbera style dishbrush twins comes from Spanish Vigar. Far from sure I'll ever use them as that, but they're certainly a fanciful and perky pair. Presented by Chubs and Calvin.

025

4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Those dish brushes are just fantastic, love them! They're far too pretty to use, though!

Elephant's Child said...

Could even make washing dishes a happy place. Love them.

Growing Up Gramma said...

I love daisies! I have a daisy theme in my kitchen and those would be so perfect in there! May have to find one for myself!

Janna Renee said...

those are soo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...