Sunday, August 21, 2011

bryan ferry at dalhalla

267

The Bryan Ferry concert in Dalhalla was magic. Many of his gorgeous melodies, only a few lowpoints. It rained on and off, but still that couldn't stop the music, nor the magic. My only true wish - apart from the chosen bobbaloos being disappointed they didn't get to meet Bryan backstage, despite tweeting about us coming there and all beforehand. They may be small in size, but their expectations certainly are not - for the evening would have been a stronger camera, a new lens, to be able to capture, remember, keep and share the magic in a more true to life way.

258

But still, I hope to keep the magic of that dark, late summer evening and dreamy music with me for this week to come. I think I'll need it. Lots.

263

More pictures from the concert will be uploaded to Flickr soon. Hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and I can't wait to read more! Following!
-Kate

http://poppywren.blogspot.com

Elephant's Child said...

Nice to have some magical moments to hug to yourself when/if things get difficult.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...