Friday, December 12, 2014

lussebulle 2014 comes with a warning

lussebullar 2014

My private tradition of baking lussebullar aka lussekatter aka Lucia buns ala Swedish saffron buns on December 12 (the day before Lucia celebrations) has taken place - you can find the recipe in last year's post
lussebullar 2014

I began with a vegan bake, which was a complete failure, the dough didn't rise and created inedible buns. I have never failed with my lussekatter. And I hate wasting good ingredients like that. But now there'll be animals in the forrest who can feast on my saffron buns.

lussebullar 2014

Then I made my usual buns (oats milk but liquid butter/oil instead of rapeseed oil only but omitting the quark) and they were lovely as usual.

Also the bobbaloo named Lucia Bun wanted me to publish this picture to make sure you never ever eat someone like him instead of a lussebulle. If you look properly it is quite obvious which one is edible and which one is certainly not. Please pay attention, it's a dangerous time of the year for lussebulle-bobbaloos!

lussebullar 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...