Thursday, December 04, 2014

'tis the season of the lush fairytale soap

lush snowfairy shower gel and soap

Another reason to adore the season (in parts!) is that the limited edition of Lush's delicious Snowfairy products are available in stores. I snatched myself a bottle of swoonworthy candy-scented shower gel and a big lump of fabulous soap.

I also got a little fine Charity pot with body lotion where 100% of the price (minus taxes) goes to worthy causes and organizations which align with Lush's ethics (environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights). In my shop the money went to Doctors Without Borders. Every little sum helps.

Obviously my Fluffy Lens-louse and skincare inspector extraordinaire aka Little Snow (also known as Santa's Little Toppler) would be the perfect addition to a Snowfairy capture. Though by the looks of it she thinks I'm a bit tiresome with the "pose, pretty please".

lush snowfairy shower gel and soap

1 comment:

Poppy Q said...

These cats sure can perfect the grumpy pose perfectly. Miss Pops is so good at that annoyed face too.

You have made me want to pop into lush to try out those nice looking smellies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...