Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meet the Makeout Blouse

IMG_4239
Meet the very green happy vibes blouse that I'll enjoy the spring to come in. And no I didn't buy it solely for its name's sake - although admittedly that could have been the last detail that made me take the investment plunge, being a the buff for quirky ideas as I am - very obviously it has lots of other pros to it.
IMG_4240

Like it being sweet and most pleasingly oomphy apple green with...

IMG_4226
orange butterflies entangled in ornamental details and...
IMG_4235
pink birds and...
IMG_4230
more embroidered pink roses and then there's...
IMG_4238
cute dark blue ribbons making the final touch of zestiness to its green delight. Your average Odd Molly style shirt I suppose, but since I adore (with a critical mind) many of their designs and styles - although far from always the ridiculous pricetags attached to the garments. Not to mention their silly huge several times per year collections, ever heard of slow fashion and the clothing industry's environmental impact...? If the pricetags had anything to do with the environmental consciousness, then obviously fine, but otherwise... - I'm sure I'll be very happy in it come lush green springtime.

3 comments:

Mama Feline said...

Oooh this is nice!

John D. said...

Looks very 'Summer of Love-ish' to me. : )

Pia K said...

Yes it kind of is, isn't it, Forever Feline:)

Ha, ha, I didn't think of that, John, just a bit of hippie-modern folklore-chic - which in other words is just that-ish I suppose:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...