Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rosy Foot Salt

IMG_3408

Remember the ethereal pottering last December? This is what became of my first attempt of making skincare products, natural ingredients only. Foot salt. Which has a heavenly scent of roses, but also - feeling slightly Simon & Garfunkel - rosemary and thyme. And obviously organic sea salt. All ingredients having their own purpose in the mix. M seriously suggests I should try the product myself before I give it away as a gift, the risk of feet falling off being rather imminent. Silly, I know.

I'm now moving on to making some interesting sugar body scrubs with herbs and essential oils that can make a weaker woman than me (of course) swoon by just a whiff of its deliciousness. And oh yes, I will then venture into the unknown by using chocolate for outer body purposes. I'm feeling daringly adventerous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cool. I'm sure all is well with your product and whoever receives it will be very happy, indeed.

Paz ;-)

Pia K said...

Glad you think so, Paz. It will be given away this Sunday, hopefully with a good end result then...;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...