Friday, September 21, 2007

Royal Light

070920 087

I've never ever managed to get any decent pictures of the Royal Palace in Stockholm - and I'm fairly sure it hasn't anything to do with a subconscious political reason and statement. Oh yes, I do have a lot of principles and views, political and otherwise, but when it comes to photography I tend to just see the beauty in most things around us instead of contemplating making a statement. Even if those have a tendency to as if by magic appear by themselves now and then...

Today though, I think the complete "wrong" light conditions - on a most glorious and enjoyable Autumn day in "Venice of the North" - from a photographic point of view made for a rather nice composition with the palace as piece de resistance. By no means a very obvious picture, you have to use a bit of imagination...

070920 077

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...