Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Spam, Spam, Spam

I consider myself a more than fairly openminded person, mostly. And my level of patience has definitely improved over the years, at least in many situations. However my level of patience concerning stupidity and useless tasks have certainly only spiralled downwards to nearly naught. But to save myself the trouble, when I can, I've also learnt to pass on things, and people, that are just too stupid to waste precious time and energy on. Mostly.

Some things stupid beyond reason can't be completely ignored unfortunately. And something that definitely qualify for my top 10 list - at least - of completely stupid phenomenas as well as useless tasks is wiping the inbox from spam.

The illiteracy and caveman attitude of the senders is just appalling, to say the very least. Something which surely, to begin with, can be a source of great amusement. That is, until the insinuations and their illiterate way with words get really obnoxiously distasteful. My filth filter is overflowing and I'm both disgusted and getting angrier by the spam. I want to fight back, I want revenge - and in my non-illiterate mind I come up with the most delicious way with dirty words and curses, and exquisite ways to extinguish those useless excuses for living beings spelled spammers from the face of the earth.

There are good people, companies, out there fighting the good fight - which isn't always obvious, but was well told in Spam, the Documentary - I just hope they, we all, some day will manage to smash these aliterate energyprowlers into obliteration. No mercy whatsoever. Until then, in lack for better words, up yours, spammers, so very, very much.

2 comments:

stromsjo said...

Well spoken. In fact, it's not only irritating in the extreme, spam is a threat to Internet mail as such. As far as I know this phenomenon is still growing rapidly and there has got to be a point where the signal-to-noise-ratio is so poor that the channel becomes useless. Then we're all losers. Big time.

Pia K said...

Thanks. Yes, that documentary was both funny entertaining as well as really very scary, little do the average Internet/e-mail user know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...