Monday, January 12, 2015

i'm such a viking!

i'm such a viking!

Behold the truth behind my pictures this time of the year. What can I say, I'm a viking of the North! Or just a very lazy swede who can't be bothered changing shoes or clothes from indoors to outdoors when in search for the best winter light available. With a curious tan on the leg part of myself it seems.

I'm not sure how cold it was today, around -7C I'd guess, so this behaviour wasn't exactly afflicted with frost bites given the time spent in snow. Although in my claim of daring viking fame I shouldn't admit that of course.

Writing this the rain has begun to fall (again), the beautiful winter wonderland of three days will be gone tomorrow. Again. Alas. I do so hope I won't wake up to a world of icy streets instead of fluffy whiteness - because guess what, my new vision aids for 2015 are ready to be picked up and I'm very very very eager to do so!

1 comment:

Poppy Q said...

I wearing my birkenstocks too, but at least it is summer here. You must be awfully chilly Miss Pia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...