Wednesday, January 14, 2015

two arctic foxes and a photobombing rabbit

miniature arctic foxes

Spotted this adorable pair of miniature arctic foxes in a window display the other day. I think their expressions are just precious. And I do hope they are made of fake fur.

No matter how I tried I wasn't able to take their picture without the lens louse of a white rabbit. Hence the photobombing. But I suppose three is a lucky number.

The Save the arctic fox Kånken backpack was very much appreciated by the way, although gift receiver wanted another colour combination. Imho quite a bland and pitiful colour combination compared to the green-blue one, but well, it wasn't my call, it wasn't my backpack, many happy backpack wearing days to come!

miniature arctic foxes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...