Thursday, January 15, 2015

downton tabby

downton tabby

This might be one of the most clever, brilliant, awesome books I've ever read. It combines one of the best TV-series, Downton Abbey obviously, with cats. Or rather it shows the conspicuous similarities with the then behaviour and life of the upper class with the always ones of cats. 

A very thin book but brimming with hilarious observations for all of us who love cats and Downton Abbey. And wonderful illustrations. I've laughed and giggled myself to sleep a few nights now.

downton tabby

And of course most of the posh and not so posh Downton Tabbies are British Shorthairs. Go figure.

Oh I fear I sat the standard almost impossibly high for my reading year 2015 beginning with Downton Tabby.

downton tabby

Which is your first book of 2015?
Enjoyable or not?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...