Tuesday, September 27, 2011

one cat ticket pendant

026

Apart from bobbaloo stalking finding I rarely frequent Etsy these days. So this sweet pendant - bought before summer, not blogged until now. Strange how un-bloggable things feel after only a while, if you don't write instantly it feels somehow... uninteresting. I really don't like the common notion of instant gratification in our modern society, and this if-I-don't-write-about-it-instantly-it's-not-worth-writing-about is a part of that notion. That I too succumb to such silly ideas, that is not something I'm proud about... End of sidenote-ish - was a rare treat, found it via Pinterest (that I rarely frequent either).

But I couldn't resist such a quirky, fun and fuss-free (plus affordable too) little cat wooden pendant. From Buster and boo on Etsy

july 6, 2011 - cat ticket pendant

5 comments:

Kea said...

You really find the most interesting, creative and unique items! :-)

Karen Martin Sampson said...

Ditto! I LOVE this little pendant and your outlook on life. It is a pleasure to read your blog entries, although I haven't done much of that lately, recovering from a broken ankle and stuck in the house, 150 ft. away from my art studio and my computer!! Getting out here on non rainy days now with a plastic bag covering my cast and hoping I don't slip and fall:-)

Elephant's Child said...

Love it!. Though this household would require an admit two ticket.

woolies said...

hi! This is Buster and boo - and thank you so much for liking my cat pendant!! :)
Sara

Felis said...

Absolutely lovely necklace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...