Monday, April 29, 2013

a brand new pia k stockholm website

striped bowtie

Finally I've gotten around to revamping the Pia K Stockholm website, something I should have done ages ago, but better late than never. It's a work in progress and far from finished, but I kind of like it like it is, not a lot of words, or pictures, just a few glimpses (but links to more of them). Plus simple contact information. Really, what more needs to be, if you think about it. In this world were we're drowned in information, texts and images, all the time, everywhere.

I'm glad I got around to the revamping with the new MOO cards arriving, perfect timing really.

I've been crocheting a lot of bowties recently - more of the happy bunch later - bitten by the springtime cotton yarn bug and of course, the endless thing that is lovely colour combinations... I'm glad M has not been negative at the thought of actually wearing them. Bowties are such a dapper little thing, wouldn't you agree?

1 comment:

Kea said...

Congratulations on the new web site! Will it tie in with an Etsy shop? I don't know anything about Etsy, it just seems to be what artists, artisans and craftspeople do.

And will you have a PayPal account, or did I miss that? (It's possible...it's the end of a long day and I'm tired, and I confess I also need glasses.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...