Thursday, October 02, 2014

a colourful thursday

stockholm oct 2, 2012

A very green lunch at one of my favourite Stockholm restaurants.

stockholm oct 2, 2012

I've been so busy eating and talking whenever I go there, so it wasn't until today I noticed the wonderful art on the wall. The fantastic artist's website here

stockholm oct 2, 2012

It is the time of snazzy stockings and socks. Today I went stripey. And shoe per diem happy.

stockholm oct 2, 2012

Stunning roses. Though doubtful they're organic and fairtrade ie no buy.

stockholm oct 2, 2012

You can always rely on one of my favourite shops having a darlin' window display. And oh those shoes...

stockholm oct 2, 2012

stockholm oct 2, 2012

It was a day that called for a new nailpolish. I am not a fan of purple. But this one called my name - Do you have this color in Stock-holm? by OPI.

And as you can see, Little My approves of buy. She's positively purple of envy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...