It has been a relaxing weekend (much needed), the plethora of things I had planned (on a day that I felt very organized) pretty much flew their own mysterious way when I had a long lie-in on Saturday.
- I have not cooked, baked and tried out new recipes a lot,
- I have not finished a couple of books,
- I have not washed and ironed some wearable things,
- I have not finished a few knitted/crocheted projects,
- I have not done all the cleaning and dusting and vacuuming that I would have if I'd been a good little housewife - which I'm so not and never wanted nor want to be, besides the possibly antique vacuum cleaner sat itself on fire for the second time last week. I think it's safe to say that it's dead tired of being an overworked underpaid cleaner in this house. I need a new vacuum. I will do my best to get a red one. Of course -
- I have not finished a long overdue finishing touches painting project.
- I, with designated helpers, have not sorted out the blogoversary give-away. (But will this week for sure.)
- I have baked a chocolate beetroot cake that was lovely, moist and chocolatey fabtastic. And loved by all,
- I have continued on that crocheted project of last year - and I'm so planning to finish it soon! -,
- I have booked more than a few domains - due to a almost-free-of-charge-first-year-campaign and it feels exciting to finally take that baby-step for some, but obviously something has held me back so major-step for me. So now it's *only* the re-working of old websites and setting up of new ones that's on the agenda. Hopefully that can become reality soon-ish -,
- I have bought one Buttcrack Character - yup, for real - that will soon adorn and perk up my home-office desk. And when I've one day (soon-ish) spruced up, cleaned, re-arranged my creative space studio he will probably move in there and be part of my inspirational bunch,
- I have drunk a whole lotta tea,
- I have had good laughs, serious talks and inspirational thoughts in irl, online and on phone,
- I have slept some beautiful sleeps.
So, how was your weekend?