Saturday, August 24, 2013

raspberry circus nails





























Apart from raspberry being my favourite fruit/berry I also love its perfect red pinkish hue. And as usual nailpolish is quite the perfect little way to play around with colours. So I went a bit circus nailish with the cold pink and red hues in my polish collection (let's just say it's a tad bit bigger now than then)

From left to right;
OPI do you think i'm tex-y? (takes at least three coats for coverage, not a favourite bottle, but a nice colour)
GOSH Flamingo 569
Essie Watermelon
Essie Big Spender
OPI Kiss me on my tulips

So, which colours will you spend time in this weekend?


1 comment:

Bianca said...

I find myself want Opi nail polish for their names alone! So when I heard there was one called Dusk Over Cairo I just had to have it. On top of that, due to polution Cairo dusk is an amazing spectacle. Unbelievable colors! Unfortunately it's been discontinued (the polish, not the pollution), so I had to look for a similar color. Found it with Opi as well. It's called Are We There Yet? A lovely coral and on top of that: I loved the Shrek movies! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...