Thursday, October 31, 2013

cats with a sense of entitlement

october cats

One of many things I'm grateful for having in my life is my bunch of pretty darn awesome cats. Even if their highly-developed sense of entitlement can drive you tad crazy at times.

october cats

But that's (mostly) alright because the sense of entitlement is partly genetic partly environment caused and I like the fact that I've bred them well and that this home is a place friendly and happy enough to cause that.

october cats

Now if their sense of entitlement could comprise emptying their own litter boxes too I'd be even more grateful actually. Unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon.

october cats

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Snap. Though if cat could empty their own litterboxes, they would have opposable thumbs. And I suspect they would use them for many, many other things before the sanitary duties were performed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...