Monday, April 21, 2014

in the company of suncats

suncats sisters
under the sunbed was a ztina

On the last day of Easter - the weekend flew by in no time! - I spent a couple of glorious hours in the sun (+20C today, folks, believe it or not!) in the company of sunscreen, suncats and music. Feeling blessed with the company and the generous amount of the natural, fantastic source of vitamin D.

suncats sisters

suncats sisters

And then I worked, just as was planned, so the Prosit sisters were with me all day one might say, outdoors as well as indoors. As was the garden feeling, since that's what my current work project is about. Loveliness on many levels.

suncats sisters

Having lots of grateful feelings for good things in my life right now. As well as for all the things I'm looking forward too. All and all a grand, unpretentious round off to the Easter-weekend of 2014. Thank you kindly for that, Universe.

suncats sisters

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the ecstacy on those cat faces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...