Sunday, April 13, 2014

the hoptimist, the juice and the numbers

green juice and easter hoptimist

Having spent a good portion of my weekend doing the numbers for Prosit - taking procrastination to a new level one might say. Starting the new year fresh and promise to do it every month from now on. Really - which needs to be handed over to the accountant this week.

At least there've been sunshine (of which I've alas not been able to enjoy as much as would have been lovely) and good company. Like a perky yellow fella and awesome fresh juice. (And if I drink plenty of carrot juice the more susceptible to the sunrays I will be once I'm able to go out there and get some, win win!)

This green one was pear, broccoli and ginger. Not bad at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...