Sunday, October 31, 2010

the ghost and mrs pumpkin head

026

This is a pair that probably will live a long and hopefully happy post-Halloween life until they are well dried up. I can't bear eating cute marzipan fellas (not really enjoying marzipan just a minor detail here) and in case M doesn't make a sneak attack when I'm not around they are safe here.

Want to watch a lovely little movie with a ghost and another kind of Mrs I wholeheartedly recommend "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" for some delightful movie-hours.

3 comments:

Kea said...

Marzipan?! I don't care how cute they are, they would not be safe from me. I LOVE marzipan!

And yes, "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" is a wonderful old movie!

heidikins said...

Om nom nom. :)

xox

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Pia, be careful there are people around who love marzipan and do not even stop at the cutest ghosts or pumpkin heads!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...