Tuesday, March 11, 2014

meet the supplements

health for body and soul

Meet the trio of supplements that has helped me through the winter. Well at least two have, the trustworthy linseed oil capsules (the vital Omega 3 for vegetarians and vegans. And I dare say they probably trumps the fishy Omega 3 for everyone no matter diet.) and the D2 vitamin (no animal ingredients) have helped beating the winter blues and coping with dark dark days. With lighter, longer days, more sunshine and more outdoors life I will probably stop taking the D2 until autumn is upon us again. The linseed oil capsules I've been eating for over a year now and they've been absolutely essential for my wellbeing all year round.

Even if my diet is varied, I'm not vegan and as a vegetarian I eat a moderate amount of cheese and butter, I've for various reasons begun eating B12 recently. As it's only been a couple of weeks it's difficult to say whether or not some minor issues I've experienced have been improved yet. But it's good to know I've got everything covered. From a diet, vitamin and well-being point of view at least.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...