Saturday, July 12, 2014

express pedi

express pedi

Taking good care of your feet is essential, but to be honest, the scrubbing and foot filing isn't the most fun of things to do. And even if it's lovely to go have a pedicure at a salon regularly the taking care of feet business is something you need to do at home too.

So when I saw the TV campaign for this electric hard skin remover from Scholl it was admittedly one of very few commercials that enticed me to buy. And finally I did so today.

Haven't used it yet. I'm still contemplating whether I'll have any feet left to walk on after using it. Perhaps I get so excited I will just continue to buzz it over the feet and hey presto the bone will be visible and I bet that will take ages to grow back into walk mode.

Or not. I'm sure it'll be fine. I will update this post after usage. Feet or no feet.

Have you used this device?
Is it a good gadget?
Pros and cons?

1 comment:

Isabella G&G said...

I haven't used it myself (though I'm seriously thinking of getting one) but I've heard from several friends that it is absolutely fantastic, they all say it's worth every cent. I'm sure you'll love it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...