Thursday, July 10, 2014

abba cat tram-spotting

the abba tram

Oh the excitement I felt when I first spotted this awesome tram last week... Admittedly, I did scream with delight. I loved these cat dresses of Agnetha and Frida when I was a kid, I still do. I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.

the abba tram

Today I spent 45 minutes trying to get some decent pictures of it (one of a kind-tram apparently). Such a great, simple (sort of) and effective (seemingly, because surely I can't be the only one feeling such excitement seeing it?) campaign for the ABBA-museum. I definitely prompts me to (finally) go visit the place. And it's such a happiness instigating design.

the abba tram

the abba tram

Cats really are very effective in campaigns, on- or offline both. Obviously.

the abba tram

the abba tram

Of course this would be an awesome advertising spot for any brand really. Trams, my favourite type of public transportation, are obviously not only great to travel in. You can also use their exterior showing off fab things in most creative ways.

the abba tram

1 comment:

DahnStarr said...

Oh, you really must go! I want to see lots, and lots, and lots of pictures. Would love to go see it for myself but don't think that trip is going to be in my future any time soon, if ever. So please be my proxy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...