Wednesday, July 02, 2014

sun sharing is caring

sharing is caring

It was a day when a very, these days, rare sun shone. So when in work breaks I tried (tried is indeed the word here) to make the most of that sunny fact.

Other facts of the day I learnt during those breaks were;

1) A sun bed is for sharing. No matter if you're on your back or on your stomach, there's always room for a cat or two.
2) My heinie is apparently excellent to use as a scratching board. And offers a great sun-bathing spot.
3) My lower back is almost as pale as a white cat. Ouch.
4) The Prosit sisters do take their duties seriously and they don't allow me any slacking from work.
5) It's really rather boring to spend time on a sunbed, even with music. But it's important to soak up the vitamin D, when possible. And I enjoy a bit of a tan, I get enough of being pale 9 months of the year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...