Monday, May 18, 2009

pink & green

IMG_8896

Pink and green, quite possibly the most wonderful colour combination there is. From deep dark to bright to pastel pale, the combination never ever fail to delight me in an all giddy happy way. Cotton yarn about to be turned into something sweet and spring summery...

...and a sturdy, long handled broomstick with dustpan. With greetings from IKEA. Not my favourite place to shop for various reasons, but well, sometimes, even I have to admit they have some interesting - and neatly colour comboed - things on offer. It even have a little smiley guy on the shaft, clearly happy about being all pink and green!

IMG_7921

What's you favourite colour combination?

6 comments:

Celia Hart said...

Oh! wish I'd found your blog last week! You could have recommended some places for us to see in Stockholm :-)

But we had a fabulous time - and hope to go back again.

Celia

P.K said...

blue and white, i always chose blue and/or white, it is clean, fresh and easy to mix. i also like to throw in red for contrast.

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

I must say this pink and green lifts the spirit in a summery way (so I am going into winter). Pretty colours. I love all nuances of pink combined with white.

Pia K said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your Stockholm visit, Celia, thanks for stopping by!

Blue and white is a fresh combination, I agree, P.K.

Pink and white, that's totally fine by me, Titania:) And pink and orange, pink and brown, pink and...

A Bun Can Dance said...

SNAP !
I love pink and green ! Our house is full of the combination in all forms, fabrics, cushions, china, whatever - I can't get enough pink and green! Often with a little cream or white to create a trio :-)
Denise x

Pia K said...

so pleased to hear that, denise, my you already knew that of course:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...