Wednesday, May 21, 2014

don't forget to vote!

to cast a vote

I did my EU-voting today. Dithered  between three parties. With three agendas that are very important to me and for a better world for us all; the environment, equality and animal rights.

In the end I chose one of the three (obviously) and made a well-informed decision with the help from small sized woollies of course.

I may not be a supporter of the EU, far from, but I do believe it's important to cast a vote for what you believe in. If you don't you can't really complain about the institutation as such.

So to all you Europeans, remember to vote, your voice matters and so does your vote!

1 comment:

Lost Star said...

Yay for voting! Surprised you were allowed to photograph in there! Lots of posters here saying it's not allowed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...