Sunday, June 12, 2011

strawberry fields forever

038

Surely a weekend containing lotsa strawberries must be considered a great one? With the help of darlin' stem gem we have feasted on them by mouth, I have feasted on them in shirt.

004

When a gal can't have those looked forward to red shoes, a gal can have her herself a strawberry shirt instead. I didn't know my wardrobe lacked one until I saw it. I'm thinking that if every wardrobe had one (or something equally fruity) the world would be a better place.

Now, all I have to do is wait for cooler summer weather to be able to inaugurate this beauty. Which also give me time to think of what one agreeable lower part for strawberry shirt would be. And no, I don't consider these shorts to be agreeable with this particular shirt. A shirt that I love even more for its pockets. Huzzah for blue skies, fluffy white clouds and strawberries, in life, in shirt, in pockets!

008

5 comments:

Karen Martin Sampson said...

What fun!! I didn't know my wardrobe was lacking either!

Growing Up Gramma said...

That is the best summer shirt ever!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shirt!

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Pia, strawberries and summer go together. I do not approve of strawberries all year round it is just not the same. Strawberry shirt looks stunning with green shorts and matching shoes, very summery. Little fellow with big heart seems to be quite impressed. Happy summer days.

pärlbesatt said...

Jag tyckte jordgubbströjan funkade bra med gröngula rutiga shorts. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...