Tuesday, January 28, 2014

hurraw liquorice lip balm


Remember the lovely chocolate lip balm from Hurraw I wrote about a while back? Having used it for a few months now I have to say that it really is one of the best lip balms I've ever had. Delightful, smooth, softening and caring, not to mention the wonderful scent of "whatever flavour you chose".

I got myself the cherry lip balm too, smells lovely but it's also tinted so it isn't as carefree as the non-tinted ones. (I tend to forget I wear tinted lips and then I smudge all over my face. And somehow that's never a great look.)

I recently stumbled over Hurraw scent/flavoured lip balm, liquorice. And while I'm not really a liquorice fan as such I think it smells absolutely fantastic. And true liquorice fanatic would love it I'm sure!

I now have the happy Hurraw trio in my handbag, making sure I have a scent for every mood, chocolate, cherry or liquorice.

I've bought my Hurraw lip balms in well assorted health food stores.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...