Thursday, January 09, 2014

green times, green nails

green times

Sometimes the silliest little matters count. Like exactly which colour(s) of nailpolish you should start a new year with. I've contemplating this serious decision for a couple of nailpolish-free weeks now. And since I green is my number one nailpolish love I went with the three greens I adore most. Circus nails in green.

Starting the year with a de-lovely trio, setting the bar for the year to come. Oh, it will be a difficult green trio to top.

green times

China Glaza Running in circles, Sally Hansen Grass slipper, Essie Pretty edgy

What's the first nailpolish of choice for you this brand new year?

1 comment:

Marie said...

Mavala's Volcanic Orange for me. I saw it on the counter at Apoteket earlier in the week and couldn't resist it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...