Thursday, January 30, 2014

throwback thursday sweethearts


There's a hashtag on Instagram called #throwbackthursday where people publish old snaps, mostly from childhood or highschool etc. Time flies. Little did we realise back then that we would decades later be absorbed by smartphones and something called social media.

I am not a fan of publishing DSLR-photos on Instagram, it's a smartphone app, with few exceptions I don't see any reason for not using it for smartphone snaps alone. Imho.

So I stick to that concept - which doesn't mean I'm not using photo editing apps - with the very odd exception.

The odd exception often means cat photos (surprise!). Like today. My #throwbackthursday was this one photo. 2,5 years ago Zigne and Ztina, the fabulous Prosit sisters, were this irresistable and lovable. And there isn't a day gone by since then when I'm not grateful and happy for having them in my life. My throwback Thursday sweethearts.

2 comments:

sovica said...

They're sooo sweet, I'm already melting...
I just love all sorts of cats.

On Animal planet is running astonishing "film" called "Man, Cheetah, Wild". Highly recomended.

Unknown said...

Adorable...and oh how time passes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...