Monday, July 12, 2010

ice ice baby

004

Ice tea and ice cream, two sweet heat relievers (which is something we obviously desperately need at the moment here).

ice tea

I am very fond of the latter (especially when it's freshly made with lemon, herbs and such like the excellent kind at the terrace roof top restaurant at Kulturhuset / the Stockholm Culture house, the roof restaurant offers grand views of the city) not so much of ice cream as such.

But the organic raspberry-strawberry-chocolate ice cream I sampled some spoons of at lovely Kafé Sjöstugan (Lake Cottage) in Stockholm suburb Solna the other week was really really nice, yes even as lovely as the café itself on a hot summer day.
003

1 comment:

Deb said...

They look scrumptious! Your blog is lovely and I am a cat-lover too. I am your new follower but please excuse the picture as I don't know what I did to make it all choppy. Deb =^..^=x5 Ottawa, Canada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...